[compost_tea] Re: brewing native microbes

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:56:01 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb_at_a... wrote:
> I apologize about any possible sales-promotion that might be
occurring in
> this message, but I think it applies as part of the answer.
Further discussion
> between people interested in the business angles should talk to
Merline or
> myself privately. If continued discussion of the concept is
desired, that
> probably remains a list topic. Right?

Most of us use your lab and depend on it for testing, hardly a sales
pitch from my perspective. Any pitch you might have is always
involved with providing information. Those of us that are objecting
to sales pitches are grumping about the list users who continuously
pitch their products in almost every post. What really mystifies me
is this continues despite the objections of the list moderator!

This list was developed for shared responses and has MANY list
readers with products, services and brewers to sell. Obfuscating the
purpose of this list with continuous pitches is keeping others from
being involved. If these pitches were tempered with formulas, and
other hard usable information, perhaps they would be viewed in the
same light as yours. For now it appears the list is a sales tool for
the obstinate few.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511