Re: [compost_tea] Re: brewing native microbes - reply to Elaine INgham's Comments on MA

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:52:19 -0400

Personal experience

I wrote to Dr. Mike's email too. The "sales guy" called, several times. He
sent me a very large, detailed document to review. Based on that document I
placed an order. I asked for pretty prompt delivery. The "sales guy"
followed up right away to see if I really wanted to pay for overnight air
$$$$ , we straightened it out and I had the product in 2 days with
reasonable freight charges.

So a satified customer so far.

Now let's wait to see if I can measure results next spring when the seed I
used it on fills out.

> Chris Reid replies:
>
> Please note that I first
> wrote a complaint a month ago to this list without mentioning MA's
> Why
> would I got to the sad and sorry state of complaining to an email

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca