[compost_tea] Re: Dead Horses, Member Drift, and Advertisers

From: alex de mello <xela_at_netgate.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:56:41 -0300

BOB:

I find your postings in general particularly interesting, AND understand yo=
ur feeling "under fire" by certain members...

just thinking out loud, what if you post how some of your brewers are built=
 and how they work (saving your "icing on the cake" secrets for yourself), =
so that those who can't afford to buy them, may attempt to build something =
alike, and those who can, and want, will buy from you?

I wouldn't deem that kind of posting an advertisement, in fact, after that =
posting, none of your explanations or claims on your brewer's success could=
 be considered advertisement, since it'd be already public domain

sleep on it...

cheers

alex