[compost_tea] Re: mycorrhizae and companies selling them - all not quiet in Sparkle City

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:07:25 -0000

Not quite a "best guess" but also no real testing to establish
parameters. We started with the same low pressures we use with ACT,
around 80PSI. We continued with those same settings after we saw
recommended rates succesfully establishing mycorrhizae communities.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Mike Harvey" <mharvey_at_w...>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511