[compost_tea] Re: barometric pressure and compost tea Oxygen levels

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:38:24 -0000

---

Hello all , You may want to get recommendations from Extech relative
to how their probe functions. pH meters are sensitive and O2 meters
probably more so esp at 6 ppm. You may want to weigh(dry basis) the
amount(4 cups) of compost used in each brewer. Thanks for the
research and documentation. I suppose you must have worked on this
test several days in the lab and several getting it ready. Just
ideas from Dennis the non-"lurking" food lab techie

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:

> Dave, Tom Kirk and All

 Much conjecture about the 9 test series Kevin and I did at SFI. Let
me clarify the objectives and methods and touch on results.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511