RE: [compost_tea] Re: barometric pressure and compost tea Oxygen levels

From: TaChung Huang <tachung_h_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:37:29 +0800

Bob: One other reason that I think contributed to the sensitivity of DO
to the addition of Fish was the fact that the 10 gallon bucket does not
have enough depth to allow O2 exchange in the water.

I have observed about 1.5 ppm DO reading difference by increasing the
water depth from 90 cm to 110 cm.

Regards
TaChung Huang (¶À¤j©¾)