Re: [compost_tea] Best Practices - Cleaning Techniques for Brewers and Effect of Unclean Brewing

From: kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_backpacker.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2003 10:53:34 -0000

When hose pressure is inadequate to clean the screening (ex. major fungal growth) or it appears dingey, I take a bowl brush to that too. Standard yellow rectangle kithen floor stylebristol brushes work well also. The bristol action scours the gi's having fun klinging to my screening, off. These utensils willcut thru slimes on the interiors of brewer tanks as well.

Diligence in doing a quik easy job while the stuff is still fresh is the way to go, just like doing the dishes. Let it set up and your in a world of pain.