Re: [compost_tea] Herb and Weed Tea Query

From: Karl Miller <larklabel_at_kcisp.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:51:43 -0600

I would like to know more about this style of "tea" solution. What kind of
plant material and what are they controlling or adding? Is there someplace
else I can go to learn more? I know it is outside of the AACT teas in
discussion on this group. So you can contact me offline or we can make an
exception and expand our universe.
Karl Miller
Lark Label
Custom Imaged, Solid metal, Plant Labels
120 North Old Manor
Wichita, KS 67208
316-682-5275 (voice)
316-682-5276 (fax)