Re: [compost_tea] tea grant

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:22:06 -0500

I'd love it if someone else would take on the management.

If each person paid $250 say for the two soils, three teas (or more if the tea doesn't come out good enough at first). That's a $600 value for a mere $250.

If you don't finish the program, then you have to pay for the samples that got run. The $250 is paid up front when you send the first soil in, the three teas and the final soil a year later.

If someone with alot of energy would take on the sign up, hounding people to get their samples in, and do the monthly chat, I'd be happy to join the chats. I would even say that some money ought to go toward that person's time.

Anyone willing?

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR