[compost_tea] Health & Safety Spraying Tea

From: timmerstea <briang_at_timdc.govt.nz>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 02:40:37 -0000

Outside my office is a 12 metre tall Plane Tree which is suffering
from foliar Anthracnose. This is a disease which attacks leaf buds at
bud burst preventing leaves from developing, eventually killing the
tree. I have already contacted Dr. Elaine about treating the the tree
with tea. It is the last option for our Parks Manager. The next
option is the guillotine. The tree is located in an open public place
and I have not used tea in this type of location before. Are there
any guidelines that people follow for spraying with tea in public
places ? I would be grateful for any help.
Regards
Brian Gallagher

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511