Re: [compost_tea] Good news?

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 09:47:39 -0800

Ignore it. One thing I have learned in the business is that reports have t=
o be good or they are useless. In the final analysis, it doesn't matter wh=
at the report says about the tea but the results of using it. SFI reports =
have a certain validity that will not be reached by any usurper. If you su=
e the lab, you are only giving them publicity.

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth