[compost_tea] Ingredients INPUT REQUESTED

From: Gail Raby <graby_at_midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 02:42:06 -0600

-------
From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>---clip:
If anyone wants to send me their input on what they have learned about
important qualities of different ingredients and how to select them, please
contact me THIS WEEK, okay?
-------

Gail: Please also post these on the forum -- This would be a great
thread to persue.
--how to store compost tea ingredients?
--are they damaged by overly hot weather? freezing
--key properties to look for in selecting humic acid products
--adding my own question to those by above posted by Chris:
   Can someone give a good definition of humic acids and
   their value

gr