Re: [compost_tea] Help with Grant Proposal and "Research" Project

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 06:01:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi ted , I tried the farm store , never thought about graingers,anyway inline flow mter works ,lol thanks reece

Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> wrote:I would try catalogs. If you have a local farm supplier, that may be good. Also check out Grainger. But I'll bet if you just put "inline flow meters" into a search engine, you will get about 10,000 listings.

Ted