Re: [compost_tea] How to add inorganic nutrients

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:47:48 -0800 (PST)

Ted how much of the salt and waste water problem is alleviated by ACT and long deep roots that need very little more than natural rain water. with 4 ' root system grass would take in water, send it deep, then hold it for most of the year, That is my SWAG. any proven solutions here? Bob

Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> wrote:----- Original Message -----