[compost_tea] Re: constructive look at our list?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:16:04 -0000

--- And I heard the yeast aren't as active on cloudy days? What to
do? Add chemicals? Sanitize? Perhaps H2O2 could double as sanitizer
and leavening agent?? Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "dkemnitz2000" <dkemnitz2000_at_y...>
wrote:
> ---Chris, I've been wanting to switch to a wood fired brick oven.
Any
> ideas? Dennis
>

> In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "chriscreid" <reidchris_at_e...>
wrote:
> > In recent weeks as I've been following up with individuals for
best
> > practice document on ingredients input, I have received the
> > following asides in the posts: "Gave up on the list -- too much
> > traffic and not enough information," "too many advertisers," "I
> read
> > all I can get my hands on about AACT -- this list is a
conundrum" .

> > And I've been thinking a lot about chocolate cake. In fact, this
> > morning when I woke up I was laughing out loud about chocolate
> > cake. I realized that if I were to try to learn about baking a
> > chocolate cake by using a list like compost tea -- well, can you
> > imagine a series of exchanges like this:
> >
> > --What temperature are you guys using for baking?
> >
> > --My grandmother swore by 350 F
>
> Some clipping below by Dennis

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: