Re: [compost_tea] Growing mushrooms with CT

From: oliver hauver <enoc2222_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:27:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ted,
 Thanks for the reply.
i don't know the grwoth rates but the conditions i do know because the mushrooms i am trying to grow grow wild in my yard soo...
On the mollases i didn't put any in because i rembers that it is a bacterial food.
to test to see if it worked i am going to put some of the "tea" on a sterile growing medai and see what happens
thanks
Oliver