RE: [compost_tea] view from the bleachers--

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:54:02 -0800

Though I agree with you in many aspects, and have contributed to some of
the heartache myself, I do want to say this. Even the tightest of
families has their share of arguments. In many cases - its healthy. In
others - not so healthy (ie, not including detail to back one's
arguments).

Even your kids will backtalk now and then as they grow, mature and want
to have some say in certain decisions.

We're all growing here, we're all in the same family striving for the
same goals, and DrE is our leader (imo) which on occasion we will have
our disagreements. From here forward, we (and a big ME) need to keep
our thoughts on being civil while we work toward those goals.

This too shall pass... And our group will grow stronger in the process.

And I must thank DrE for sticking it out with us, having her guide us
with the science and stick with us during the family fueds.

Naw, I won't start referring to you as MotherE Doc, I promise ... You're
still DrE in my book.... grin.