[compost_tea] O.M.R.I. approved ?

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:17:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi evryone ,thanks for the help on the nematoad thing , I have another one for you , JUST because a product is OMRI approved intended for the growth of plants ,or protecton of plants and lawns , Does that mean ,It wont harm the microbes in the tea, for instance could i brew a load of tea and then add say a liquid concentrat that is omri approved for powdery mildew, I know the tea should help prevent this problem ,but say your customer already has the problem you need a liquid to mix it in anyway could you just put it in the tea and get the beneficial effects of both or would it hurt the tea , OMRI approved only products ? Thanks again Reece