[compost_tea] Re: Granny web Address

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:39:05 -0000

 There are other differences, I hope! I don't ever remember Elaine
espousing a violent response to the detractors of CT. Peace loving is
not what John Hammell espouses.

 Hammell is not a peace loving fighter for medical freedoms.....

Bob wrote "Does he use strong language?"

John writes,
"I wish I'd been there to help out! Would be FUN to blow up a few
banks and
HQs of multinational scum, along with offices of the WTO, etc, etc,
who the
hell do these people think they are? What should happen is that a few
hundred thousand people from all over Europe should storm Geneva and
be
prepared to take out any Swiss troops that try to stop them. They
should
set fire and burn every single office the globalists and their
corporate
cronies have in Geneva. They should also take out the HQ of the Codex
Alimentarius Commission in Rome, Italy. Our best defense is a good
offense!
I'm glad to know that Geneva suffered millions of dollars worth of
damage."

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511