Re: [compost_tea] ictc MEET a must do.

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:23:22 -0800 (PST)

Send a messae to the group. We need your wisdom, good looks and money. Bob
9 In reverse order??? Grin
Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:I am sorry I won't be able to make the ICTC meet in March. It is sure to be another great meeting with lots of sharing and lots of learning. Last summer's meeting was terrific and this one will be even better. Those even close to Seattle should really consider attending, IMHO.

Cheers,

Jeff