Re: [compost_tea] Usable Information

From: Stuart Baxter <stu.baxter_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:10:08 -0000

Hi Bob

Oh no! Not another curve :o)

Jon wanted some usable information for a beginner to AACT and I've tried to=
 provide a starting point from the things I've read. It's not written in st=
one, although it would be beneficial to us all if something was, but views =
that were accepted at the time of their posting. The list is open if anyone=
 wants to publish a known good recipe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . =
hold my breath long enough :o)

Now using a 1 gallon formula in 50 gallons will certainly keep things safe,=
 but how effective will the tea be? I have a feeling this will start anothe=
r discussion on dilution.

Be well

Stuart