Re: [compost_tea] Re: do meter????

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:16:05 -0800

Message----- Original Message -----
  From: J Peter Young
  To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 11:01 AM
  Subject: RE: [compost_tea] Re: do meter????

  I disagree. If you are planning to sell this "active" product, you're goi=
ng to have to provide some kind of documentation as to its quality - just l=
ike compost.

  Peter

Where do you buy compost? How do you know each and every bag was tested? I=
f you buy from a commercial producer of bulk compost, I can almost guarante=
e they follow either EPA or some other guidlines and never test.

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth