Re: [compost_tea] Usable Information

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:57:48 -0800 (PST)

I'm not suggesting a 1 gallon formula, Stuart. I'm suggesting a formula related to CFM.
Cut in stone? Wait till I sharpen my chisel. I think such is going to be useful. Bob

Stuart Baxter <stu.baxter_at_virgin.net> wrote:
Hi Bob

Oh no! Not another curve :o)

Jon wanted some usable information for a beginner to AACT and I've tried to provide a starting point from the things I've read. It's not written in stone, although it would be beneficial to us all if something was, but views that were accepted at the time of their posting. The list is open if anyone wants to publish a known good recipe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .couldn't hold my breath long enough :o)

Now using a 1 gallon formula in 50 gallons will certainly keep things safe, but how effective will the tea be? I have a feeling this will start another discussion on dilution.

Be well

Stuart