[compost_tea] Re: do meter????

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:44:45 -0000

I can guarantee I NEVER buy compost from an untested source! I can
guarantee every supplier I buy from tests EVERY batch and I
routinely visit their site or consult with someone who has. EPA
guidelines are not sufficient for organic certification nor
acceptable for sustainable Ag!

EPS guidelines in no way address active biological makeup!!

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ted Peterson"
<ted.peterson_at_t...> wrote:
> Message----- Original Message -----

you're going to have to provide some kind of documentation as to its
quality - just like compost.

> Peter
>

> Where do you buy compost? How do you know each and every bag was
tested? If you buy from a commercial producer of bulk compost, I can
almost guarantee they follow either EPA or some other guidlines and
never test.

> Ted Peterson
> Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth

Yahoo! Groups Links