Re: Misstatement on Clopyralid Re: [compost_tea] Re: Clopyralid

From: Margaret Lauterbach <melauter_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:34:24 -0700

At 03:31 PM 3/16/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

It would be more authoritative if I knew who had done the testing, under
what conditions, etc. Extoxnet is run by a consortium of five of the
country's top ag universities. I do trust that information. But again,
I'm mystified as to why they don't deal with Clopyralid. I didn't go to
their FAQ. Since I'm not a scientist and have no means to replicate
experiments, I have to rely on statements of others, and I rely on bona
fides. Margaret Lauterbach

>Frankly I dislike one-sided arguments. If you want to promote something,
>show all sides of it. That makes for a better conversation. I corrected
>my misstatement about cancer and Clopyralid but I will keep looking for
>the link where I found the reference. The statements about reproduction
>and the others are from a reputable source but I guess you just have to
>believe. By the way, if you knew how the EPA worked, you would rely on
>their data less and less. There are many reputable people I know and
>respect who totally disregard any assertion made by EPA.
>
>Ted Peterson
>Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth
>
>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
><http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12caa6hfg/M=268585.4521611.5694062.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707418612:HM/EXP=1079562541/A=1950450/R=0/SIG=124efgk3i/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=4521611&yhad=1950450>
>da398a.jpg
>
>[]

> *
> <mailto:compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com
>
> *

Margaret L
Gardening in Intermountain West and Handicapped gardening
  www.margaretlauterbach.com

Yahoo! Groups Links