Re: [compost_tea] At what point will this group be moderated?

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:52:11 -0800

Johns points are well made. Few can be happy with the attacks and
smears we have seen for so long, and the recent loss of Ted Peterson
because of this was one of the greatest setbacks this list has had.

Having said that, I feel it is important that moderating the list does
not take away the right to disagree. People like hi-yeild serve a
useful purpose when they question a belief, for a well thought challenge
can force us to reaffirm a position or to open our minds to other
approaches. (I just wish that clever mind could learn to phrase a
challenge in a more constructive manner *sigh*.)

Jason Austin