RE: [compost_tea] virus

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:37:54 -0700

Yahoo groups makes for a great way for these boneheads to distribute
viruses; anyone can become a member - you need to tell Jeff which address
they are coming from so he can remove them from the list.

Yet another reason I recommended migrating this 'list' to a forum. Easier
to read what you want, and easier to manage...

Mike Bosko