Re: [compost_tea] dandelions

From: jim allAn <jallan6977_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:06:28 -0400
   In my lawn, it is the lowest wetest area that has no weeds of any
kind.  They just won't grow where it is to wet, I guess.  I mow our
lawn every week, weather permitting, and collect about 30 bushels of
clippings to use in my garden.  We can see a puddle in the wet area
well into the month of may most years.  Grasses seem to grow real
well in that area.