[compost_tea] RE: Application rate

From: Bill Pleasants <Bill_Pleasants_at_aaahawk.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:22:39 -0400

Well, Ryan, the purpose of our field trial is to determine what works on th=
is land in transitioning from conventional to organic farming. Compost tea=
 was recommended to speed up the enlivening of the soil and perhaps to redu=
ce the need for mineral ammendments. I did not know of the foliar applicat=
ion till I subscribed to this list.
Bill