Re: Fw: [compost_tea] Brewer types,fish oil and DE

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:40:54 +0800
What rates fo you use for DE in the minerals?
I run goats and sheep and do not use toxic chemicals for drenches. I have
been working on the idea of using nemataphagous fungi grown in compost tea
as one component in managing worm loads.However the DE may be another
stratergey in the tool box. I plan to use ACT on pastures to help manage
pest worms.
Mike Harvey.