Re: [compost_tea] Kelp in compost tea

From: Lloyd Charles <lcharles_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:40:43 +1000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Judi Stewart
  To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 4:26 AM
  Subject: [compost_tea] Kelp in compost tea

  We haven't discussed recipes in awhile and I

  have some questions about kelp. I know many of you are using

  kelp meal, liquid kelp or powdered kelp in your recipes.

  Have you had different results or benefits using one form versus the othe=
r?

  How much powdered meal = liquid kelp = powdered kelp.

  Would you use more than one form at a time?

  Is the kelp food grade?

  Are you adding the kelp to the tank, in a basket with compost, etc.?

  What about the timing . before the compost is added or after?

  Thanks for any help.

  Judi

  I use liquid - southern ocean kelp - we test radionically for the best en=
ergy - and the price is reasonable - win win, have considered kelp meal but=
 if I went that way I would be putting the powder through a biodynamic brew=
ing process to liquify it - dont know if its worth the trouble and only wou=
ld be if we can make something that tests radionically higher gv than our p=
resent liquid source.

  Lloyd Charles

image001.gif
(image/gif attachment: image001.gif)