[compost_tea] "this camp v. that camp"

From: <sbrustkern_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:09:08 EDT

Hello everyone,

This may well be my last posting to this site\group, as I am very tired of
what reads like attacks, and then the following counter attacks.

Folks....this is negative, and you have already driven off, imo, some very
valuable resources of information, as they are also have tired of the sniping.

Irrespective of our differences, be it mechanical, ingredients, or how they
are tested, all of us need to come together as a "body," and at least agree on
 one thing, and then move forward from there. (perhaps that one thing is,
CT is beneficial in various forms). From that agreed upon condition, we can
then debate the merits of our various "camps."

While my background is not in this field, my other life was quite involved
with pods, groups, divisions and all the other stuff that makes up a fortune
500 company, so I have some feelings about how orgs do, and do not work, and
based upon what I am reading on the list, and what appears to me, sound like
some very hard feelings\challenges, and the like, I have the impression that
this has become a battlefield, and not a resource for exchange of information.

Should any of you have opinions on this, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Steve Brustkern
Medina, WA.