Re: [compost_tea] CT in the Muck

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff - Eric Lear reported the testing he had done in his own gardens and has inpired several neighbors to become involved. Wonderful testing by a gardener who is inspired by ACT, learned of it via this List and reported his work on this List. Will report again many times. He had made ACT by hours of shaking it in a gallon jug. I was enough impressed to award him a small brewer. His cost? To continue his work and his reports on the LIST. Complex scientific tests? Yes and No. Side by side testing of many like plants with everything but the ACT held alike. The kind of testing that we all can do. But Eric DID IT. I judged it scientific data producing test. I think there is good reason to pay attention to the results he got.

Just wanted you to know that the LIST IS working, helping many of us become inspired and to stay inspired. Become involved in organic and to stay involved..

Elaine's effort here and yours, Jeff and many others are linked by this List I find it very useful and I learn from it every day. Bob

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:
No, I am not going to let folks get away with saying this list should
go away and has been mired in the muck.... that is just simple B.S.
If you don't want to stick around, then leave, but don't suggest that
there haven't been plenty of useful posts from plenty of people in
addition to Doc Elaine. That is also B.S.
There is plenty of give and take and on this list and plenty to learn
from it.

If you are offended by my comments on soil soup's machine, refute them
or get over it. If you think Plate tests are great, the defend them.
And if you don't want to stay on the list, then leave. And, most
important, if YOU want to moderate this list, just let me know.

Cheers,

Jeff

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Links