Re: [compost_tea] photos to use?

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:41:35 -0700

Lois:

In my experience, Compost Tea is not a curative in the medicinal sense. If=
 plants exhibit the symptoms of disease or in the case of powdery mildew th=
e actual disease, applying compost tea will do nothing to cure the problem.=
  You may be better served by asking for pictures of treated and untreated =
plants. If the untreated suffered disease outbreak and the treated did not=
, you have a strong case for its use.

Vinyards and roses would seem to be likely targets. I have lot's of turf p=
ictures but none show compst tea "curing" anything.

Ted Peterson
EW/SOE