Re: [compost_tea] Another Newbie

From: Bill George <wbgeorge_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:17:30 -0700

This is perfect Robert. You make my case against zealots perfectly. I
can't thank you more.

Dr. E - You have no control over how people use the information they gain
 from you. But you need to see your work is being adulterated by others in
ways no amount of aeration can fix.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:41:39 -0700 (PDT), Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

> To all the newbies and some of the folks who have been dinkin around in
> their back yards so long they profess to know all and tell all like they
> was exspert.
(snip)
--
* Bill George