[compost_tea] Re: Re: Another Newbie

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:30:35 -0700
Thank you Steve and Bill and Bob and Ted (where are our womenfolk?)
Appreciate Titel's insight into subtle foliar and soil use differences, too.

I don't think there's much point in pounding on Steve or Ted, though, Bob.

Compost teas take many forms.  Most important is to be able to recognize
what's not beneficial, a much smaller zone than what is.  ACT is one of many
possible, beneficial teas.  CTTF parsing is a good starting point, if not
complete.  (And if you pick the right manure, even a manure tea can be good,
too, hmm?)

To all newbies:  Go for it.  If it smells and feels ok it probably can't
harm, though it may not do as much good as you hope (no silver bullet here).
Thank goodness (and biology) compost teas are not as technically difficult
as it sometimes seems.  If you do it and pay attention you can figure it
out.

Kirk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here