RE: [compost_tea] Re: Re: Another Newbie

From: Douglas G. Larson <ddhle_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:57:08 -0700
Would people please identify abbreviations in their posts! On the first
use spell out the whole phrase and on subsequent uses in the same post
use the abbreviation. For example say Actively Aerated Compost Tea the
first time then say AACT in subsequent uses (but only in the same post,
not in subsequent posts!).

What is CTTF?

Douglas Larson
Bothell, Washington