[compost_tea] aloe vera juice

From: urbanworms <urbanworms_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:22:30 -0000

I recently bought a gallon of  "100% aloe vera juice" thinking to use it as a soil
penetrant and wetting agent in place of yuccah. When I got home I read the
label more carefully to find it contained a preservative.

Is there any way I can use this with my AACT?

Any suggestions for lessening the impact of the preservative?

If I diluted it and put it in my compost pile (as a last resort) would any of it's
benefits survive to the end tea?

It would be great if I could make the aloe work. The cost of the aloe is
miniscule compared to yuccah. Maybe I'll have to find an antique washing
machine and start running aloe leaves through the ringer   ; -- )

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links