Re: [compost_tea] Digest Number 889

From: Steve Bridges <steve_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:27:05 -0600

 Pierre-Charles Crozat wrote: I can't find the TOFGA web site. Anybody has =
it? thx

The Texas Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association website is at www.tofga=
.org

I would assume from Elaine's email below that you're wanting information ab=
out our Godfather of Organics here in Texas, Malcolm Beck. He has a great w=
ebsite at www.malcolmbeck.com with the many articles he's written. He start=
ed Garden-Ville of San Antonio, a large commercial composting business in 1=
957. Malcolm's got more common sense and agronomy knowledge than many of th=
e PhD's that he's influenced over the years.

If you would like to speak to Malcolm shoot me an email off list and I'll g=
ive you his phone number.
Steve Bridges
TOFGA