Re: [compost_tea] Re: Rock Dust

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:40:17 -0400
Hi Titel,

I admire your persistence to keep posting your results!  Please don't
lose heart in the face of doubters - we all have a lot to learn.

After your posts about a month ago, we did some experiments with
adding more molasses and using milk as additions to tea sprayed
on cucumber leaves that had mildew and we did not see noticeable
results.  About this same time, we also were told that Silica can play
a major role in mildew prevention.  It may be that your use of the
pyrophyllite clay is doing a lot for you.

Do you know where I might locate some pyrophyllite clay in
Canada?

Thanks again for posting,
Tim

Jolly Farmer Products