Re: [compost_tea] RE: Water

From: Chuck Lund <north32nd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:19:34 -0800 (PST)
Sorry to confuse, you would need to go beyond the
pretty pictures to understand the concepts Masaru
Emoto is exploring.

The links are a follow on to the water properties
thread and I think there is some importance in
exploring water properties that could be
considered when brewing actively aerated compost
tea...

Chuck Lund