Re: [compost_tea] RE: Water

From: David Anderson <squtch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:06:37 -0800
Okay.

>From the section you quoted, I thought you were supporting the
structured water part of the thread.

>From the portion that I did read, it was not the H2O itself, but the
impurities and the effect on the water that he was looking at.

There is no doubt in my mind that the different impurities in
different water can have either a positive or negative impact on the
tea. But it is *not* the water itself that does this, it is the
impurities. Ice is even incredibly difficult to form without some sort
of impurity to form around.

The water is simply the solvent that disolves other materials to make
the solution. The H2O part of the solution is the same whether it
comes from your tap, from the fountain of youth, or from 2 miles deep
in the greenland ice cap. What is different is what else is dissolved
into that solution.

Dave