Re: [compost_tea] Flow forms

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:40:20 -0400
Hi Bob and Tom J.

Thanks Tom for looking up in the archives.  I didn't realize there
were previous posts on this.

Bob, Your math is very interesting indeed!  I was never planning to
do away with our Bob O, don't worry.   Are you suggesting that if I
run a bubbler in my water glass and aerate the water, it will taste just
like stream water?  A lot of the links kindly posted show that there
may be other factors affecting the process than simply air and
water.  I was hoping someone might have done some trials on this...

Best wishes to all,
Tim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here