Re: [compost_tea] Flow forms

From: David Anderson <squtch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:32:33 -0800
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:40:20 -0400, Tim Livingstone
<tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com> wrote:
> do away with our Bob O, don't worry.   Are you suggesting that if I
> run a bubbler in my water glass and aerate the water, it will taste just
> like stream water?  A lot of the links kindly posted show that there
> may be other factors affecting the process than simply air and
> water.  I was hoping someone might have done some trials on this...

Yup, there are lots of other things like other particles that effect
the taste. H2O is H2O. O2 is O2. Those two parts remain the same in
all water.

Run that over 60 miles of granite streambed and you will be adding
granite to that water. You will be mixing in more particles from the
atmosphere. Run it through doug fir, western red cedar and sitka
spruce forests and you will have water with enough tannin in it to
look like irish tea.

I buy that there are differences in the quality of the water, but I do
not buy the explanations.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links