[compost_tea] Re: A new literature review on compost teas for disease suppression

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:21:54 -0000

Butch,

I suspect Steve will be to busy to answer quickly. I heard from him
this AM on his way to run a conference.

The link took you to a service that allows you to purchase the
document for $30. In lieu of purchasing you might call you local
university or extension service and they may have a subscription
allowing them to download.

I found the article well worth the cost just in the additional
resources. Even though it made it painfully obvious that ACT has had
little decent research!

BTW it's not the "machine manufacturers making the big bucks" who
have done the research. Nor is it the ACT machine manufacturers
making the pesticide claims (with a couple of unscrupulous
exceptions).

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, butch ragland <wilddog_202@y...>
wrote:
> Steve i went to the site and found little detail
> information. Is there another place or method to get
> more information?
> --- Steve Diver <steved_at_n...> wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links