Re: [compost_tea] Re: A new literature review on compost teas for disease suppression

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:08:05 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Jaszewski
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:21 PM
Subject: [compost_tea] Re: A new literature review on compost teas for dise=
ase suppression

Butch,

I suspect Steve will be to busy to answer quickly. I heard from him
this AM on his way to run a conference.

The link took you to a service that allows you to purchase the
document for $30.

I got it. PDF format. It actually raises more questions than it answers b=
ut I think it is essential that composters and people using tea read this. =

Ted