Re: [compost_tea] continuous brewing

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:51:45 -0900
<<<<Jeff the description you asked for, CACT, will run a few pa= ragraphs
maybe a page or more.  The system will work with any brewer so it isn't <= BR> an ad for one brewer.  I can describe the theory, testing and results. =
When and fr what use it might be most useful.  I can reply about mid week?

CACT is, as is all brewing, extraction first, followed by
incubation. The CACT cycle includes both just as in the conventional
cycle.  Bob

I LOOK FORWARD TO IT AS DO OTHERS, I AM QUITE SURE.

CHEERS,

jeff
Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or