[compost_tea] Re: SFI requirements

From: louiequist <louiequist_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:26:40 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> Hello Elaine....Please let us know the following.  Thank you.
>
> Perhaps it would be of benefit for all if you detailed what your
folks in
> the field have been trained in.  (Depth of study, length of time,
etc.)
> Perhaps all this info is on your site?  If so, where does one  find
it?

> Please go look at my web site, all this information is there.

Only a few bozo's question YOUR qualifications. The question was in
reference to your answer about advisors and THEIR qualifications. The
remark made, I believe, was that they only get a weekend of training
to become certified. You idicated the training was more in depth, The
question remains unanswered. "wht your folks in the field have been
trained in". How then can their assessmant of tea quality be
dependable?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links