Where is Larry? Update Links for Steve Diver

Hi Larry,

I called your phone number, 919-933-3392, but
it has been disconnected.  I was going to talk web pages.

Please update your web links on Permasphere:

1.
Old:
Steve Diver's Soil Quality & Cover Crop Info & Links
http://www.ipa.net/~steved/soil-links.html

New:
Steve Diver's Soil Quality & Cover Crop Web Links
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/soil-links.html

2.
Old:
Steve Diver's Phenology Links - Sequence of Bloom
http://www.ipa.net/~steved/phenology.html

New:
Steve Diver's Phenology Links - Sequence of Bloom
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/phenology.html

3.
For your information, I've decided to make my home page public.
This is a link from my work terminal.  I keep changing the name of
the home page (inside the green box), but it has some stuff I've
collected and is located nowhwere else.  I plan to expand it.   In
fact, I am also thinking of moving some stuff onto Metalab.

Rhizosphere II: Publications, Resource Lists, and
Web Links from Steve Diver
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/index.html

Let me know what your new phone number is.
Are you still around?

Take care Larry,
Steve Diver