job posting

I recently (Jan. 20) posted a job on your listserv.  It follows:

Archivist/Librarian

Director of Women's History & Resource Center needed for women's
volunteer organization.  Duties include collecting and preserving
records, administering library collection, implement collection
development policy for archives and library.  3 years experience,
Masters degree in history or library science, formal training in
archival methods, computer literate.  Mid $30s + great benefits.
Resume
and cover letter to Executive Director, Fax: 202-835-0246 or e-mail to
gfwc@gfwc.org

I realize now that I failed to include information on the organization.
If possible, please note that the job is with the General Federation of
Women's Clubs, one of the world's largest women's volunteer service
organizations.  We are headquartered in Washington, DC which is where
our Women's History and Resource Center is located where the job is
available.

Thanks!

Gabrielle Smith
GFWC Executive Director